Through OrderaTranscript.com, students over the age of 18 and parents of high school students can request that a transcript be sent to one or more academic institution, scholarship organization, and/or certifying body from among thousands across the country Orders are immediately sent electronically to the current school’s National Transcript Center (NTC) account for approval and fulfillment.
Here’s how it works:
1. The student (or parent) visits OrderaTranscript.com; by clicking here!
2. The student identifies the sending school and verified his or her identify.
3. The student identifies where the transcript should be sent.
4. With the exception of a few institutions, there is no charge for a transcript, however entry of credit card information is required. This information serves to confirm the identity of the student/parent.
5. The school counselor sees the transcript order as a request in the “Items Requiring Attention” area of the NTC.
6. The school counselor reviews the order, then approves and fulfills or denies it.
7. The student can track the order’s progress through OrderaTranscript.com and is notified by email when the order is fulfilled or if it is denied.
For more information please see your school counselor!